We are looking for an ambitious person, who aims at long-term results and enjoys overcoming challenges. The ideal candidate will be skilled in building strong customer relationships, passionate about technology, have exceptional communication skills, and have a passion for providing great customer service experiences.
- Previous successful experience in a client-related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly-responsible and detail-oriented while working on tasks
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Upper-Intermediate English
The Good Stuff:
- Salary plus bonuses
- Participation in creation of new products
- Challenging tasks
- Investment in your growth and self-development (participation in conferences, seminars, etc.)
- To become a part of a team of highly motivated individuals
- Opportunities for professional growth within the company
- Tea, coffee and other office must haves
- Access to the corporate library
- Corporate events, competitions and team building events
- A cosy workplace
- Supporting Precoro implementation and maintenance for all clients.
- Developing the system guidelines and providing them to users.
- Assisting clients in Precoro account setting up.
- Collaborating with the other teams on client's requests.
- Ensuring customers receive optimum levels of service.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org