We are looking for an ambitious person, who aims at long-term results and enjoys overcoming challenges. The ideal candidate will be skilled in building strong customer relationships, passionate about technology, have exceptional communication skills, and have a passion for providing great customer service experiences.
We need a person with such skills:
- 1 + years of experience working in SaaS space or experience working in Product- or Customer service-related position.
- Advanced English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to persuasively articulate messages.
- Focused, reliable and responsible self-starter with strong critical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong motivation and flexibility to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset.
Will be a plus:
- Drive to continually exceed goals.
- Striving to optimize any kind of ineffectiveness.
- Understanding of purchasing and/or spend management processes.
What Makes You Successful!
Own and Execute:
- Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis.
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with high attention to detail.
Decide with Data:
- Be pragmatic and outcome-oriented, leveraging data to make decisions.
- Detect new or missed opportunities that will help Precoro grow and improve regularly.
- Be able to package data so it can be easily digested, analyzed and reacted to.
- Bring a focus of Precoro’s vision to your day to day tasks.
- Be known for authenticity, honesty, and integrity.
- Never take no for an answer, be able to dissect an issue and come up with creative solutions.
- Ask questions. At Precoro we believe that progress stops when you stop asking questions. Focus on team collaboration and communication.
- We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a competitive base salary and paid vacation!
- Overall relationship of assigned customer accounts, which includes being responsible for customer onboarding, increasing engagement, and ensuring retention and up-sells.
- Improve customer satisfaction by understanding a customer’s business needs and reverting those needs into a relevant workflow in Precoro.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Close renewals, meeting or exceeding KPI and identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Interaction with internal teams, participation in the process of requirements gathering and forming, solving non-standard issues and searching for a compromise.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with cover letter at email@example.com