Updated Receipt Creation design and functionality
Receipt Creation now has fewer steps and more functions. Now you can:
- Choose what items should be added to the Receipt
- Edit item quantity while creating a Receipt
- Preview Purchase Orders before creating a Receipt
Take a look at how it works:
Custom Fields changes
New features make Custom Fields easier to use now:
• We changed the way Custom fields are created and added the "Save" button for each option to make Custom fields mistake-proof.
• You can now disable options in Custom Fields for Products. Use "Active" checkboxes to disable options that are no longer required;
• Custom Fields for Documents can be changed in Budgets now, even when used in documents. It will not affect already created documents.
Improved Budget creation
You can now create and edit budget lines without worrying about unsaved changes. Creating and editing became faster and more convenient because any changes (adding, removing, and changing budget lines) save automatically.
Have a look at it:
User-friendly sorting for Tax lists
Tax lists are now sorted by ascending tax rate. This feature will simplify your search for the correct tax during document creation or while adding new items.You can check this update out in:
• PO and Invoice creation pages
• Documents show pages
• Item lines in documents