How to create RFP?
A request for proposal (RFP) is a document that solicits proposal, that is sent to potential suppliers to submit business proposals. It is submitted early in the procurement cycle, either at the preliminary study or procurement stage.
Usually, the procurement manager in charge of this process. In Precoro RFP created from PRs allows companies to avoid manual work.
1. To create an RFP, press Request for propositions and click Create.
2. Then select an appropriate location.
3. On the next step, you can select requests and add them to RFP.
4. Set the date when you want to receive all proposals and mark the goods or services what should be added to RFP.
5. Add a list of suppliers.
6. Confirm your RFP.
And now your RFP was sent to suppliers. All of them received an email and a link, where they can provide you proposals.
You will be able to choose the winner when proposals will be submitted by the suppliers.
7. To choose the winner, just click on the "+" opposite the most profitable offer. Each proposal is available for view.
Please note, the amount for each vendor is calculated based on quantities of items you specified and prices that the supplier provided. And the most profitable offer will be the cheapest. But it's worth paying attention since the supplier could offer other products for example.
All information, which is specified in the winner's offer, was imported automatically into purchase requests as RFP are completed.
Now you can create a PO from the requests.